Monday, October 6, 2008

Language Beliefs

  • The way we talk shows who we are and where we come from.We all come from different places and different places speak different languages and thats why believe the way we talk shows who we are and where we come from.
  • We talk from our background and our parents and family.When we grow up our parents teach us what to say ,how to speak,and the way to use it.We speak the way our parents tell us to.
  • The way we speak in front of people doesn't disrespect the it shows that you have respect for yourself.You don't have to speak a certain way in order for people to like you ,you just have to be yourself and love yourself and god always and as long as you do that you are loved forever no matter what.
  • I believe in this because when I was growing up I spoke different languages guyanese and also english and I loved myself and the I speak all I have to do is be myself and let the inside shine out it dosen't matter how you speak just who you are that matters.

No comments: